Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I Terms |
List-II definition |
|
(A) POPULATION |
(I) Measurable characteristics of the population such as mean, variance, standard deviation etc. of population |
|
(B) SAMPLE |
(II) Measurable characteristics of the sample such as mean, variance, standard deviation etc. of a sample |
|
(C) PARAMETER |
(III) Finite set of statistical individuals drawn from a population for investigation. |
|
(D) STATISTIC |
(IV) Collection of objects having the same characteristics |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(III), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
|
List-I Terms |
List-II definition |
|
(A) POPULATION |
(IV) Collection of objects having the same characteristics |
|
(B) SAMPLE |
(III) Finite set of statistical individuals drawn from a population for investigation. |
|
(C) PARAMETER |
(I) Measurable characteristics of the population such as mean, variance, standard deviation etc. of population |
|
(D) STATISTIC |
(II) Measurable characteristics of the sample such as mean, variance, standard deviation etc. of a sample |