Match the adjectives given in List-I with the appropriate nouns from List-II:-
|
List-I (Adjectives) |
List-II (Nouns) |
|
(A) Sensational |
(I) Food |
|
(B) Over-cooked |
(II) News |
|
(C) Fertile |
(III) Life |
|
(D) Healthy |
(IV) Land |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:-
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(II), (B)-(I), (C)-(IV), (D)-(III)
|
List-I (Adjectives) |
List-II (Nouns) |
Explanation |
|
(A) Sensational |
(II) News |
Sensational describes news that is designed to shock or excite public interest, often in an exaggerated way. |
|
(B) Over-cooked |
(I) Food |
Over-cooked describes food that has been cooked for too long. |
|
(C) Fertile |
(IV) Land |
Fertile describes land or soil that is capable of producing abundant vegetation or crops. |
|
(D) Healthy |
(III) Life |
Healthy describes a state of being well or conducive to well-being, often used with lifestyle or life. |