Match List-I with List-II.
|
List-I Functional Areas |
List-II Standards |
|
(A) Production |
(I) Cost |
|
(B) Marketing |
(II) Sales Volume |
|
(C) Human Resource Management |
(III) Labour Relations |
|
(D) Finance |
(IV) Liquidity |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(I), (B)-(II), (C)-(III), (D)-(IV).
|
List-I Functional Areas |
List-II Standards |
|
(A) Production |
(I) Cost |
|
(B) Marketing |
(II) Sales Volume |
|
(C) Human Resource Management |
(III) Labour Relations |
|
(D) Finance |
(IV) Liquidity |
Standards used in Functional Areas to Gauge Performance
| Production | Marketing | Human Resource Management | Finance and Accounting |
| Quantity | Sales volume | Labour relations | Capital expenditure |
| Quality | Sales expense | Labour turnover | Inventory |
| Cost | Advertising expenditure | Labour absenteeism | Flow of capital |
| Individual job | Individual | Liquidity | |
| Performance | Sales-person’s performance |