Match List I with List II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Maximum Kinetic energy of photoelectron |
I. No emission of electrons |
|
B. Photoelectric current |
II. slope of kinetic energy of electron -frequency graph |
|
C. Frequency of radiation ($γ$) < threshold frequency ($γ_0$) |
III. independent of intensity |
|
D. Plank's constant |
IV. independent of frequency |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → A-III, B-IV, C-I, D-II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Maximum Kinetic energy of photoelectron |
III. independent of intensity |
|
B. Photoelectric current |
IV. independent of frequency |
|
C. Frequency of radiation ($γ$) < threshold frequency ($γ_0$) |
I. No emission of electrons |
|
D. Plank's constant |
II. slope of kinetic energy of electron -frequency graph |