Match List I with List II.
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Nana Sahib |
I. Lucknow |
|
B. Kunwar Singh |
II. Jhansi |
|
C. Birjis Qadr |
III. Bihar |
|
D. Rani Lakshmi Bai |
IV. Kanpur |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → A-IV, B-III, C-I, D-II
The correct match is:
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Nana Sahib |
IV. Kanpur |
|
B. Kunwar Singh |
III. Bihar |
|
C. Birjis Qadr |
I. Lucknow |
|
D. Rani Lakshmi Bai |
II. Jhansi |
Explanation:
Nana Sahib was a prominent figure in the rebellion and was associated with the city of Kanpur. He played a key role in the uprising in Kanpur and was one of the leaders of the rebellion in northern India.
Kunwar Singh was a notable leader from Bihar who participated in the rebellion. He led the uprising in the region of Arrah and fought against the British forces.
Birjis Qadr was the son of the last Nawab of Awadh (Lucknow), Wajid Ali Shah. The events in Awadh (Oudh) were a significant part of the rebellion, and Birjis Qadr was associated with the resistance in that region.
Rani Lakshmi Bai was the Queen of the Maratha-ruled state of Jhansi. She played a significant role in the Indian Rebellion of 1857 and is remembered for her bravery and leadership during the siege of Jhansi.