Match List I with List II
|
LIST I Name of the Scheme |
LIST II Year of Launch |
|
A. Jan Dhan Yojana |
I. 2005 |
|
B. Task force on Projection of minimum needs |
II. 1962 |
|
C. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act |
III. 1979 |
|
D. Study Group formed by Planning Commission for poverty |
IV. 2014 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → A-IV, B-III, C-I D-II
|
LIST I Name of the Scheme |
LIST II Year of Launch |
|
A. Jan Dhan Yojana |
IV. 2014 |
|
B. Task force on Projection of minimum needs |
III. 1979 |
|
C. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act |
I. 2005 |
|
D. Study Group formed by Planning Commission for poverty |
II. 1962 |