Match List I with List II
| List I | List II |
| A. Apis indica | I. Dairying |
| B. Catla | II. Poultry |
| C. Leghorn | III. Fisheries |
| D. Jersey | IV. Bee-keeping |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3)- A-IV, B-III, C-II, D-I
| List I | List II |
| A. Apis indica | IV. Bee-keeping |
| B. Catla | III. Fisheries |
| C. Leghorn | II. Poultry |
| D. Jersey | I. Dairying |
A. Apis indica - IV. Bee-keeping
Apis indica refers to the Indian honey bee, which is commonly used in bee-keeping practices for honey production.
B. Catla - III. Fisheries
Catla is a species of freshwater fish commonly found in rivers and reservoirs. It is significant in fisheries as it is commercially important for its use as food.
C. Leghorn - II. Poultry
Leghorn is a breed of chicken known for its egg-laying abilities. It is commonly used in poultry farming for egg production.
D. Jersey - I. Dairying
Jersey is a breed of dairy cattle known for its high milk production. It is extensively used in dairying for milk and dairy product manufacturing.