Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the question given below.
M D E K 7 B I 4 M J N E 7 6 Z U V W I 3 H 4 F
How many such numbers are there in the above sequence each of which is immediately preceded by a consonant and immediately followed by a vowels?
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
Note:
Vowels : a, e, i, o, u
Consonants (the rest of the letters in the alphabet) : b, c, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, m, n, p, q, r, s, t, v, w, x, y and z
Now, ATQ
M D E K 7 B I 4 M J N E 7 6 Z U V W I 3 H 4 F
There are total 6 numbers are in the given series.
Now, lets take the pairs from the series which contains a numbers which is immediately preceded by a alphabet and immediately followed by a alphabet.
K 7 B,
I 4 M,
I 3 H,
H 4 F
As, we can see from the above pairs, there is no such numbers which is followed by a vowel.
Hence, the correct answer is Zero.