In a certain code language, 'FRAUD’ is written as ‘KWFZI’. What will be the code for ‘GLAIR’ in that code language?
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N
26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14
******************************************************
THE LOGIC FOLLOWED HERE IS:
F → ( +5 ) → K
R → ( +5 ) → W
A → ( +5 ) → F
U → ( +5 ) → Z
D → ( +5 ) → I
SIMILARLY
G → ( +5 ) → L
L → ( +5 ) → Q
A → ( +5 ) → F
I → ( +5 ) → N
R → ( +5 ) → W