Match List-I with List-II:
|
List-I (Primary Activity) |
List-II (Region) |
|
(A) Nomadic Herding |
(I) Tundra Region of Eurasia |
|
(B) Commercial Livestock Rearing |
(II) Australia |
|
(C) Jhuming |
(III) North Western Europe |
|
(D) Dairy Farming |
(IV) North Eastern States of India |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A) - (I), (B) - (II), (C) - (IV), (D) - (III)
|
List-I (Primary Activity) |
List-II (Region) |
|
(A) Nomadic Herding |
(I) Tundra Region of Eurasia |
|
(B) Commercial Livestock Rearing |
(II) Australia |
|
(C) Jhuming |
(IV) North Eastern States of India |
|
(D) Dairy Farming |
(III) North Western Europe |
Explanation:
- (A) Nomadic Herding is typically found in the (I) Tundra Region of Eurasia, where herders move with their livestock in search of grazing land.
- (B) Commercial Livestock Rearing is prominent in (II) Australia, known for its large-scale sheep and cattle farming.
- (C) Jhuming (or shifting cultivation) is practiced in the (IV) North Eastern States of India, where farmers rotate fields to maintain soil fertility.
- (D) Dairy Farming is common in (III) North Western Europe, known for its intensive dairy production.