Select the option that is related to the third letter-cluster in the same way as the second letter-cluster is related to the first letter-cluster.
VOWEL: ZPAIP :: FRICK : ?
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N
26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14
VOWEL: ZPAIP :: FRICK : ?
The logic;
V → (+4) → Z
O → (+4) → P
W → (+4) → A
E → (+4) → I
L → (+4) → P
Similarly,
F → (+4) → J
R → (+4) → V
I → (+4) → J
C → (+4) → G
K → (+4) → O
Thus, JVJGO is correct.