Match List I with List II
|
LIST I Countries |
LIST II Regulation/Restriction on Advertisement |
|
A. USA |
I. Bar Council of India Rules |
|
B. Malayasia |
II. Model Rules of Professional Conduct |
|
C. India |
III. Legal Profession (Publicity Rules) 2001 |
|
D. Hongkong |
IV. Forbidden to advertise on television, radio and in cinemas |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → A-II, B-III, C-I, D-IV
|
LIST I Countries |
LIST II Regulation/Restriction on Advertisement |
|
A. USA |
II. Model Rules of Professional Conduct |
|
B. Malayasia |
III. Legal Profession (Publicity Rules) 2001 |
|
C. India |
I. Bar Council of India Rules |
|
D. Hongkong |
IV. Forbidden to advertise on television, radio and in cinemas |
In Hong Kong, lawyers are forbidden to advertise on television, radio and in the cinemas but are permitted to advertise in print media.
In Malaysia,the Legal Profession (Publicity Rules), 2001, is a simple, comprehensive code that regulates ads in legal and non- legal directories, controls publication of journals, magazines, brochures and newsletters and interviews in the media, bars publicity through clients and even regulates greeting cards.