Match List-I with List-II.
| List-I | List-II |
| (A) Search behaviour | (I) Third step of Motivation Process |
| (B) Drives | (II) First step of Motivation Process |
| (C) Tension | (III) Fourth step of Motivation Process |
| (D) Unsatisfied need | (IV) Second step of Motivation Process |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is option (3)- (A)-(III), (B)-(I), (C)-(IV), (D)-(II).
| List-I | List-II |
| (A) Search behaviour | (III) Fourth step of Motivation Process |
| (B) Drives | (I) Third step of Motivation Process |
| (C) Tension | (IV) Second step of Motivation Process |
| (D) Unsatisfied need | (II) First step of Motivation Process |
* Unsatisfied Need- The motivation process begins with an unsatisfied need. This could be a physical need (e.g., hunger or thirst) or a psychological need (e.g., the need for companionship or achievement).
* Tension- The unsatisfied need generates a psychological tension or discomfort within the individual.
* Drives- Drives are internal states of tension or arousal that motivate an individual to take action to reduce that tension.
* Search Behavior- Driven by the tension (drive), individuals engage in search behaviors to find a way to satisfy the need.
* Satisfied Need- When the need is satisfied through the search behavior, it leads to a sense of relief or a reduction in tension.
