Match List-I with List-II:
|
List-I Meanings |
List-II Terms |
|
(A) When descent is traced through the mother |
(I) Adi-Parvan |
|
(B) Barbarians or outsiders of the Brahmanical order |
(II) Endogamy |
|
(C) The first section of Mahabharata |
(III) Matriliny |
|
(D) Marriage within a kin group, caste, or a group living in the same locality |
(IV) Mlechchhas |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is Option (4) → (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
|
List-I Meanings |
List-II Terms |
|
(A) When descent is traced through the mother |
(III) Matriliny |
|
(B) Barbarians or outsiders of the Brahmanical order |
(IV) Mlechchhas |
|
(C) The first section of Mahabharata |
(I) Adi-Parvan |
|
(D) Marriage within a kin group, caste, or a group living in the same locality |
(II) Endogamy |