Match List - I with List - II.
|
List – I |
List – II |
|
(A) Direction of induced current in a conductor moving in a magnetic field. |
(I) Ampere's swimming rule |
|
(B) Direction of the magnetic field due to a current carrying long wire |
(II) Fleming's left hand rule |
|
(C) Force experienced by a moving charged particle in the magnetic field |
(III) Fleming's right hand rule |
|
(D) Direction of deflection of magnetic needle due to current in the wire |
(IV) Right hand rule |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(II), (D)-(I)
|
List – I |
List – II |
|
(A) Direction of induced current in a conductor moving in a magnetic field. |
(III) Fleming's right hand rule |
|
(B) Direction of the magnetic field due to a current carrying long wire |
(IV) Right hand rule |
|
(C) Force experienced by a moving charged particle in the magnetic field |
(II) Fleming's left hand rule |
|
(D) Direction of deflection of magnetic needle due to current in the wire |
(I) Ampere's swimming rule |