Match List I with List II
| LIST I | LIST II | ||
| A. | Perpetuity | I. | Key sources of funds in market |
| B. | Dividend | II. | Fix payment need to pay on specific date to clear loan |
| C. | Bonds | III. | Payment begin on fix date and continue forever |
| D. | Equated Monthly Installment | IV. | Profit on Investment |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → A-III, C-IV, C_I, D-II
| LIST I | LIST II | ||
| A. | Perpetuity | III. | Payment begin on fix date and continue forever |
| B. | Dividend | IV. | Profit on Investment |
| C. | Bonds | I. | Key sources of funds in market |
| D. | Equated Monthly Installment | II. | Fix payment need to pay on specific date to clear loan |