In a certain code language, 'SPECIAL' is coded as '20176410213'. How will 'MACHINE' be coded as in that language?
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N
26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14
**********************************************************
THE LOGIC FOLLOWED HERE IS :
S (19) → (+1) → 20
P (16) → (+1) → 17
E (5) → (+1) → 6
C (3) → (+1) → 4
I (9) → (+1) → 10
A (1) → (+1) → 2
L (11) → (+1) → 12
SIMILARLY
M (13) → (+1) → 14
A (1) → (+1) → 2
C (3) → (+1) → 4
H (8) → (+1) → 9
I (9) → (+1) → 10
N (14) → (+1) →15
E (5) → (+1) → 6
MACHINE = 1424910156