Match List-I with List-II:
|
List-I Major Developments in Harappan Archeology |
List-II Year |
|
(A) Daya Ram Sahni begins excavations at Harappa |
(I) 1960 |
|
(B) S.R. Rao begins excavations at Lothal |
(II) 1921 |
|
(C) B.B. Lal and B.K. Thapar begin excavations at Kalibangan |
(III) 1974 |
|
(D) M.R. Mughal begins excavations at Bahawalpur |
(IV) 1955 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → (A)-(II), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(III)
|
List-I Major Developments in Harappan Archeology |
List-II Year |
|
(A) Daya Ram Sahni begins excavations at Harappa |
(II) 1921 |
|
(B) S.R. Rao begins excavations at Lothal |
(IV) 1955 |
|
(C) B.B. Lal and B.K. Thapar begin excavations at Kalibangan |
(I) 1960 |
|
(D) M.R. Mughal begins excavations at Bahawalpur |
(III) 1974 |