Match List I with List II
| LIST I | LIST II | ||
| A. | The region represented by $x≥0, y ≥0$ | I. | no feasible region |
| B. | The region represented by the inequalities $2x+y≥3,x+2y≥6,x, y≥0$ | II. | Ist quadrant |
| C. | The region represented by the inequalities $x+2y ≤8,3x+2y ≤ 12, x,y ≥0$ | III. | unbounded |
| D. | The region represented by the inequalities $x+2y≤2, 3x+5y ≥15,x, y≥0$ | IV. | bounded |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → A-II, B-III, C-IV, D-I
(A) $x≥0, y ≥0$ → (II) Ist quadrant
(B) $2x+y≥3,x+2y≥6,x, y≥0$
Unbounded region → (III)
(C) $x+2y ≤8,3x+2y ≤ 12, x,y ≥0$
Bounded feasible region → (IV)
(D) $x+2y≤2, 3x+5y ≥15,x, y≥0$
No feasible region → (I)