Match List I with List II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Novation |
I. Terms of contract of modified |
|
B. Rescission |
II. New contract is substituted for an old contract |
|
C. Waiver |
III. Certain or all terms of contract are cancelled |
|
D. Alteration |
IV. Parties to a contract abandon their mutual rights |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) →A-II, B-III, C-IV, D-I
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Novation |
II. New contract is substituted for an old contract |
|
B. Rescission |
III. Certain or all terms of contract are cancelled |
|
C. Waiver |
IV. Parties to a contract abandon their mutual rights |
|
D. Alteration |
I. Terms of contract of modified |