Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A). The level of utility can be expressed in numbers. |
(I). Total Utility |
|
(B). The change in total utility due to consumption of one additional unit of a commodity, |
(II). Ordinal Utility |
|
(C). The total satisfaction derived from consuming the given amount of some commodity |
(III). Cardinal Utility |
|
(D). The level of utility can be expressed in ranks. |
(IV). Marginal Utility |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is Option (4) → (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A). The level of utility can be expressed in numbers. |
(III). Cardinal Utility |
|
(B). The change in total utility due to consumption of one additional unit of a commodity, |
(IV). Marginal Utility |
|
(C). The total satisfaction derived from consuming the given amount of some commodity |
(I). Total Utility |
|
(D). The level of utility can be expressed in ranks. |
(II). Ordinal Utility |