Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I Schemes |
List-II Purpose |
|
(A) MUDRA |
(I) employment generation for all sections of the population |
|
(B) Gram Uday se Bharat Uday |
(II) uninterrupted power supply to boost agricultural growth |
|
(C) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao |
(III) improvement of child sex ratio |
|
(D) Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana |
(IV) social and economic upliftment of rural India |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(I), (B)-(IV), (C)-(III), (D)-(II)
|
List-I Schemes |
List-II Purpose |
|
(A) MUDRA |
(I) employment generation for all sections of the population |
|
(B) Gram Uday se Bharat Uday |
(IV) social and economic upliftment of rural India |
|
(C) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao |
(III) improvement of child sex ratio |
|
(D) Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana |
(II) uninterrupted power supply to boost agricultural growth |