Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I (Types of Family) |
List-II (Characteristic) |
|
(A) Matrilocal Family |
(I) Consists of one set of parents and their children |
|
(B) Patriarchal Family |
(II) Based on the rule of residence |
|
(C) Patrilineal Family |
(III) Defines men exercise authority and dominance |
|
(D) Nuclear Family |
(IV) It pertains to the rule of inheritance |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(II), (B)-(III), (C)-(IV), (D)-(I)
|
List-I (Types of Family) |
List-II (Characteristic) |
|
(A) Matrilocal Family |
(II) Based on the rule of residence |
|
(B) Patriarchal Family |
(III) Defines men exercise authority and dominance |
|
(C) Patrilineal Family |
(IV) It pertains to the rule of inheritance |
|
(D) Nuclear Family |
(I) Consists of one set of parents and their children |