Match List - I with List - II
|
List - I (Author) |
List - II (Concept Theory) |
||
|
(A) |
Howard Gardner |
(I) Emotional Intelligence |
|
|
(B) |
Salovey and Mayer |
(II) Theory’ of Multiple Intelligence |
|
|
(C) |
William Stern |
(III) Triarchic Theory |
|
|
(D) |
Robert Sternberg |
(IV) Intelligence Quotient |
|
Choose the correct answer from the options given below
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option 2: A-II, B-I, C-IV, D-III
|
List - I (Author) |
List - II (Concept Theory) |
||
|
(A) |
Howard Gardner |
(II) Theory’ of Multiple Intelligence |
|
|
(B) |
Salovey and Mayer |
(I) Emotional Intelligence |
|
|
(C) |
William Stern |
(IV) Intelligence Quotient |
|
|
(D) |
Robert Sternberg |
(III) Triarchic Theory |
|
- Howard Gardner ➔ Proposed the Theory of Multiple Intelligences (like musical, bodily-kinesthetic, logical-mathematical, etc.).
-
Salovey and Mayer ➔ Introduced the concept of Emotional Intelligence.
-
William Stern ➔ Coined the term IQ (Intelligence Quotient).
-
Robert Sternberg ➔ Proposed the Triarchic Theory of Intelligence (Analytical, Creative, Practical intelligence).