Match List - I with List - II.
|
List – I |
List – II |
|
(A) Psychodynamic |
(I) Establishing antecedent and consequent operations |
|
(B) Behavioural Therapy |
(II) Transference |
|
(C) Cognitive Therapy |
(III) Unconditional Positive Regard |
|
(D) Client Centred Therapy |
(IV) Non Directive Questioning |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is Option (4) → (A)-(II), (B)-(I), (C)-(IV), (D)-(III)
(A) Psychodynamic – (II) Transference: Transference is a key concept in psychodynamic therapy where the patient projects feelings for others onto the therapist.
(B) Behavioural Therapy – (I) Establishing antecedent and consequent operations. Behavioural therapy focuses on modifying observable behavior through reinforcement and punishment, often using antecedents (triggers) and consequences.
(C) Cognitive Therapy – (IV) Non Directive Questioning: The nature of questioning is gentle, without probing or being directive. The questions make the client to think deeper into her/his assumptions about life and problems. Gradually the client is able to change the irrational beliefs by making a change in her/his philosophy about life.
(D) Client Centred Therapy – (III) Unconditional Positive Regard. Client-centred therapy by Carl Rogers emphasizes acceptance and empathy, particularly unconditional positive regard from the therapist toward the client.