Match List I with List II.
|
List – I |
List – II |
||
|
(A) |
The range of tan-1x is |
(I) |
$\left[\frac{-\pi}{2}, \frac{\pi}{2}\right] - \{0\}$ |
|
(B) |
The range of sin-1x is |
(II) |
$\left(-\frac{\pi}{2}, \frac{\pi}{2}\right)$ |
|
(C) |
The range of cosec-1x is |
(III) |
$[0, \pi] - \{\frac{-\pi}{2}\}$ |
|
(D) |
The range of sec-1x is |
(IV) |
$\left[\frac{-\pi}{2}, \frac{\pi}{2}\right]$ |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is Option (4) → A-II, B-IV, C-I, D-III
The range of tan-1x is → II. $\left(-\frac{\pi}{2}, \frac{\pi}{2}\right)$
The range of sin-1x is → IV. $\left[\frac{-\pi}{2}, \frac{\pi}{2}\right]$
The range of cosec-1x is → I. $\left[\frac{-\pi}{2}, \frac{\pi}{2}\right] - \{0\}$
The range of sec-1x is → III. $[0, \pi] - \{\frac{-\pi}{2}\}$
The correct sequence is A-II, B-IV, C-I, D-III.