Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Corner point of a feasible region |
(I) The line segment joining any two arbitrary points of the region always lies entirely within the region |
|
(B) Bounded feasible region |
(II) can not be enclosed within a circle |
|
(C) Unbounded feasible region |
(III) can be enclosed within a circle |
|
(D) Convex region |
(IV) is a point of intersection of two boundary lines in the feasible region |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(III), (C)-(II), (D)-(I)
Given:
(A) Corner point of a feasible region
Definition: Point of intersection of two boundary lines → (A) matches (IV)
(B) Bounded feasible region
Definition: Can be enclosed within a circle → (B) matches (III)
(C) Unbounded feasible region
Definition: Cannot be enclosed within a circle → (C) matches (II)
(D) Convex region
Definition: Line segment joining any two arbitrary points lies entirely within the region → (D) matches (I)