Match List – I with List – II.
|
List – I |
List – II |
|
(A) Pull down |
(I) Be careful |
|
(B) Close down |
(II) Fall asleep |
|
(C) Look out |
(III) Demolish |
|
(D) Doze off |
(IV) Go out of business |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is Option (4) - (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
-
(A) Pull down - (III) Demolish
- Explanation: "Pull down" means to demolish or tear down a structure, such as a building.
-
(B) Close down - (IV) Go out of business
- Explanation: "Close down" refers to a business ceasing operations, effectively going out of business.
-
(C) Look out - (I) Be careful
- Explanation: "Look out" is a warning to be careful or vigilant about something.
-
(D) Doze off - (II) Fall asleep
- Explanation: "Doze off" means to fall asleep, often in a light or unintentional manner.