Match List - I with List - II.
|
List – I |
List – II |
|
(A) Range |
(I) Range of frequencies over which communication system works |
|
(B) Band width |
(II) The largest distance between transmitter and receiver |
|
(C) Attenuation |
(III) A device that has input in electrical form or provides output in electrical form |
|
(D) Transducer |
(IV) Loss of strength of a signal during propagation |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → (A)-(II), (B)-(I), (C)-(IV), (D)-(III)
|
List – I |
List – II |
|
(A) Range |
(II) The largest distance between transmitter and receiver |
|
(B) Band width |
(I) Range of frequencies over which communication system works |
|
(C) Attenuation |
(IV) Loss of strength of a signal during propagation |
|
(D) Transducer |
(III) A device that has input in electrical form or provides output in electrical form |