Match List - I with List - II.
|
List – I |
List – II |
|
(A) The current lags behind the emf by $π/4$ in phase |
(I) A.C. circuit containing only an inductor |
|
(B) The e.m.f. lags behind the current by $π/4$ in phase |
(II) A.C. circuit with resistance and inductances in series |
|
(C) The current lags behind the e.m.f. in phase by $\frac{π}{2}$ |
(III) A.C. circuit containing only as capacitor |
|
(D) The e.m.f. lags behind the current in phase by $\frac{π}{2}$ |
(IV) A.C. circuit with resistance and capacitor in series |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → (A)-(II), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(III)
|
List – I |
List – II |
|
(A) The current lags behind the emf by $π/4$ in phase |
(II) A.C. circuit with resistance and inductances in series |
|
(B) The e.m.f. lags behind the current by $π/4$ in phase |
(IV) A.C. circuit with resistance and capacitor in series |
|
(C) The current lags behind the e.m.f. in phase by $\frac{π}{2}$ |
(I) A.C. circuit containing only an inductor |
|
(D) The e.m.f. lags behind the current in phase by $\frac{π}{2}$ |
(III) A.C. circuit containing only as capacitor |