Match List - I with List - II.
|
List - I |
List - II |
|
(A) The common region determined by all the constraints of LPP is called |
(I) objective function |
|
(B) Minimize $z=c_1 x_1+c_2 x_2+...+c_{n} x_{n}$ is |
(II) convex set |
|
(C) A solution that also satisfies the non-negative restrictions of a LPP is called |
(III) feasible region |
|
(D) The set of all feasible solutions of a LPP is a |
(IV) feasible solution |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) - (A)-(III), (B)-(I), (C)-(IV), (D)-(II)
(A) The common region determined by all the constraints of an LPP is called the feasible region.
So (A) → (III).
(B) Minimize $z=c_1x_1+c_2x_2+\cdots+c_nx_n$ represents the objective function.
So (B) → (I).
(C) A solution that satisfies all constraints including non-negativity restrictions is called a feasible solution.
So (C) → (IV).
(D) The set of all feasible solutions of an LPP forms a convex set.
So (D) → (II).
final answer: (A)–(III), (B)–(I), (C)–(IV), (D)–(II)