Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Marginal propensity to consume |
(I) Change in savings per unit change in income. |
|
(B) Marginal propensity to save |
(II) Savings per unit of income. |
|
(C) Average propensity to consume |
(III) Change in consumption per unit change in income. |
|
(D) Average propensity to save |
(IV) Consumption per unit of income. |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → (A)-(III), (B)-(I), (C)-(IV), (D)-(II)
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Marginal propensity to consume |
(III) Change in consumption per unit change in income. |
|
(B) Marginal propensity to save |
(I) Change in savings per unit change in income. |
|
(C) Average propensity to consume |
(IV) Consumption per unit of income. |
|
(D) Average propensity to save |
(II) Savings per unit of income. |