Match the definitions in List-I with the words in List-II
|
List-I (Definitions) |
List-II (Words) |
|
(A) An ability to stay calm in difficult situations |
(I) fastidious |
|
(B) One who is difficult to please |
(II) Convivial |
|
(C) One who is full of life and has a charismatic personality |
(III) Ambivalent |
|
(D) One who has mixed feelings |
(IV) Sangfroid |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(I), (C)-(II), (D)-(III)
|
List-I (Definitions) |
List-II (Words) |
|
(A) An ability to stay calm in difficult situations |
(IV) Sangfroid |
|
(B) One who is difficult to please |
(I) fastidious |
|
(C) One who is full of life and has a charismatic personality |
(II) Convivial |
|
(D) One who has mixed feelings |
(III) Ambivalent |