Match List I with List II
| List I | List II | ||
| A. | Purposive sampling is also denoted by : | I. | Judgement sampling |
| B. | Population divided into sub groups based on relevant characteristic is : | II. | Simple random sampling |
| C. | Every member of population has equal chance of being selected | III. | Stratified sampling |
| D. | In this sampling we select some person; then with the help of selected person's we select more | IV. | Snowball sampling |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → A-I, B-III, C-II, D-IV
| List I | List II | ||
| A. | Purposive sampling is also denoted by : | I. | Judgement sampling |
| B. | Population divided into sub groups based on relevant characteristic is : | III. | Stratified sampling |
| C. | Every member of population has equal chance of being selected | II. | Simple random sampling |
| D. | In this sampling we select some person; then with the help of selected person's we select more | IV. | Snowball sampling |