Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I Component |
List-II Dimension of Business Environment |
|
(A) The nature of the relationship of our country with foreign countries |
(I) Economic Environment |
|
(B) Scientific improvements |
(II) Social Environment |
|
(C) Rates of saving and investment |
(III) Political Environment |
|
(D) Attitudes towards product innovations |
(IV) Technological environment |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is Option (4) → (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
|
List-I Component |
List-II Dimension of Business Environment |
|
(A) The nature of the relationship of our country with foreign countries |
(III) Political Environment |
|
(B) Scientific improvements |
(IV) Technological environment |
|
(C) Rates of saving and investment |
(I) Economic Environment |
|
(D) Attitudes towards product innovations |
(II) Social Environment |