Match List – I with List – II.
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Central Administrative Tribunal |
I. State Government Employee |
|
B. State Administrative Tribunal |
II. Environment Issues |
|
C. National Green Tribunal |
III. Telecom sector Disputes |
|
D. Telecom Dispute Settlement Appellate Tribunal |
IV. Central Government Employees |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → A-IV, B-I, C-II, D-III
Here's a breakdown of each tribunal and its specific sector:
- Central Administrative Tribunal (A): This tribunal deals with disputes involving central government employees.
- State Administrative Tribunal (B): This tribunal deals with disputes involving state government employees.
- National Green Tribunal (C): This tribunal deals with environmental issues.
- Telecom Dispute Settlement Appellate Tribunal (D): This tribunal deals with disputes related to the telecom sector.
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Central Administrative Tribunal |
IV. Central Government Employees |
|
B. State Administrative Tribunal |
I. State Government Employee |
|
C. National Green Tribunal |
II. Environment Issues |
|
D. Telecom Dispute Settlement Appellate Tribunal |
III. Telecom sector Disputes |