Fill in the blanks in the given sentences in List-I with the verbs given in List-II:-
|
List-I (Sentences) |
List-II (Verbs) |
|
(A) Without the ____ aid, my grandmother couldn't understand a word spoken to her. |
(I) dredging |
|
(B) Swarn enjoys _____ to classical music in her free time. |
(II) building |
|
(C) The approval for _____ the banks of the river before the monsoon has come. |
(III) hearing |
|
(D) The children are ____ a sandcastle on the beach with great enthusiasm. |
(IV) listening |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:-
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
|
List-I (Sentences) |
List-II (Verbs) |
|
(A) Without the ____ aid, my grandmother couldn't understand a word spoken to her. |
(III) hearing |
|
(B) Swarn enjoys _____ to classical music in her free time. |
(IV) listening |
|
(C) The approval for _____ the banks of the river before the monsoon has come. |
(I) dredging |
|
(D) The children are ____ a sandcastle on the beach with great enthusiasm. |
(II) building |