Match List I with List II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Wheat, resistant to hill bunt |
I. Pusa Sawani |
|
B. Okra, resistant to shoot and fruit borer |
II. Pusa Swarnim |
|
C. Wheat, having high protein content |
III. Atlas 66 |
|
D. Brassica, resistant to white rust |
IV. Himgiri |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → A-IV, B-I, C-III, D-II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Wheat, resistant to hill bunt |
IV. Himgiri |
|
B. Okra, resistant to shoot and fruit borer |
I. Pusa Sawani |
|
C. Wheat, having high protein content |
III. Atlas 66 |
|
D. Brassica, resistant to white rust |
II. Pusa Swarnim |
Wheat variety, Atlas 66, having a high protein content, has been used as a donor for improving cultivated wheat.