Match List I with List II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Morarji Desai |
I. 1964-1966 |
|
B. Chaudhary Charan Singh |
II. 1998 - 1999 |
|
C. Lal Bahadur Shastri |
III. 1977-1979 |
|
D. Atal Bihari Vajpayee |
IV. 1979-1980 |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) - A-III, B-IV, C-I, D-II
Correct Matching:
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Morarji Desai |
III. 1977-1979 |
|
B. Chaudhary Charan Singh |
IV. 1979-1980 |
|
C. Lal Bahadur Shastri |
I. 1964-1966 |
|
D. Atal Bihari Vajpayee |
II. 1998 - 1999 |
Explanation:
Morarji Desai: Served as Prime Minister from 1977 to 1979.
Chaudhary Charan Singh succeeded Morarji Desai and held office from 1979 to 1980.
Lal Bahadur Shastri: Became Prime Minister after Jawaharlal Nehru's death in 1964 and served until January 1966.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee became Prime Minister multiple times later, including 1998-1999.