Match List I with List II.
|
List – I |
List - II |
|
(A) Ctrl + P |
(I) Cut |
|
(B) Ctrl + X |
(II) Paste |
|
(C) Ctrl + V |
(III) Copy |
|
(D) Ctrl + C |
(IV) Print |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 3
The correct answer is Option (3) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(I), (C)-(II), (D)-(III).
|
List – I |
List - II |
|
(A) Ctrl + P |
(IV) Print |
|
(B) Ctrl + X |
(I) Cut |
|
(C) Ctrl + V |
(II) Paste |
|
(D) Ctrl + C |
(III) Copy |
Shortcuts-
(A) Ctrl + P : This command is universally used to print documents or files
(B) Ctrl + X : This shortcut is used for cutting selected items or text.
(C) Ctrl + V : This combination is used to paste the previously cut or copied item
(D) Ctrl + C : This shortcut is used to copy selected items or text