Match List I with List II
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 |
I. Governed by parties themselves |
|
B. National Legal Services Authority |
II. A Statutory body |
|
C. Court referred Mediation |
III. Pursuant to Art 39-A of Indian Constitution |
|
D. Ad-hoc Arbitration |
IV. Sec.89 of Civil Procedure Code |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → A-III, B-II, C-IV, D-I
|
LIST I |
LIST II |
|
A. Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 |
III. Pursuant to Art 39-A of Indian Constitution |
|
B. National Legal Services Authority |
II. A Statutory body |
|
C. Court referred Mediation |
IV. Sec.89 of Civil Procedure Code |
|
D. Ad-hoc Arbitration |
I. Governed by parties themselves |
Explanation:
-
A. Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 → III. Pursuant to Art 39-A of Indian Constitution: This Act was enacted to give effect to the directive principles of state policy under Article 39-A, which ensures that equal justice is provided to all citizens.
-
B. National Legal Services Authority → II. A Statutory body: The National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) is indeed a statutory body established under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987.
-
C. Court referred Mediation → IV. Sec.89 of Civil Procedure Code: Section 89 of the Civil Procedure Code provides for the reference of disputes to alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, including mediation.
-
D. Ad-hoc Arbitration → I. Governed by parties themselves: Ad-hoc arbitration is not administered by an institution and is instead governed by the agreement of the parties involved.