Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Demand and supply curve shift leftward |
(I) Quantity may increase, decrease or remain unchanged and price decreases |
|
(B) Demand and supply curve shift rightward |
(II) Quantity may increase, decrease or remain unchanged and price increases |
|
(C) Demand curve shifts leftward and supply curve rightward |
(III) Quantity decreases and price may increase, decrease or remain unchanged |
|
(D) Demand curve shifts rightward and supply curve leftward |
(IV) Quantity increases and prices may increase, decrease or remain unchanged |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 2
The correct answer is Option (2) → (A)-(III), (B)-(IV), (C)-(I), (D)-(II)
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Demand and supply curve shift leftward |
(III) Quantity decreases and price may increase, decrease or remain unchanged |
|
(B) Demand and supply curve shift rightward |
(IV) Quantity increases and prices may increase, decrease or remain unchanged |
|
(C) Demand curve shifts leftward and supply curve rightward |
(I) Quantity may increase, decrease or remain unchanged and price decreases |
|
(D) Demand curve shifts rightward and supply curve leftward |
(II) Quantity may increase, decrease or remain unchanged and price increases |