Match List-I with List-II
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Authorised Capital |
(I) It is that part of the subscribed capital which has been called up on the shares. |
|
(B) Issued Capital |
(II) It is that part of the issued capital which has been actually subscribed by the public. |
|
(C) Subscribed Capital |
(III) It is that part of the authorised capital which is actually issued to the public for subscription. |
|
(D) Called up Capital |
(IV) The amount of share capital which a company is authorised to issue by its Memorandum of Association |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(III), (C)-(II), (D)-(I)
|
List-I |
List-II |
|
(A) Authorised Capital |
(IV) The amount of share capital which a company is authorised to issue by its Memorandum of Association |
|
(B) Issued Capital |
(III) It is that part of the authorised capital which is actually issued to the public for subscription. |
|
(C) Subscribed Capital |
(II) It is that part of the issued capital which has been actually subscribed by the public. |
|
(D) Called up Capital |
(I) It is that part of the subscribed capital which has been called up on the shares. |