The table given below shows the number of players participating in two games in six different schools?
| Games | ||
| Schools | L | M |
| D | 82 | 136 |
| E | 68 | 92 |
| F | 56 | 72 |
| G | 78 | 94 |
| H | 44 | 86 |
| I | 100 | 108 |
Number of players participating in game L from school D and E is how much percent less than the number of players participating in game M from school H and I ?
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
Number of Players in game L from D & E = 82 + 68 = 150
Number of players in game M from H & I = 86 + 108 = 194
Required percentage = \(\frac{194 - 150 }{194}\) × 100
= \(\frac{44 }{194}\) × 100
= 22.68%