Match List-I with List-II
| List-I | List-II | ||
| (A) | The value of a depreciable asset at the end of its useful life is | (I) | Par Value |
| (B) | The actual rate at which the money grows during each year is | (II) | Coupon Rate |
| (C) | The face values of a bond is also called | (III) | Effective Rate of Interest |
| (D) | The annual interest rate paid by the bond issues to the bond holder is | (IV) | Scrap values |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 4
The correct answer is Option (4) → (A)-(IV), (B)-(III), (C)-(I),(D)-(II)
| List-I | List-II | ||
| (A) | The value of a depreciable asset at the end of its useful life is | (IV) | Scrap values |
| (B) | The actual rate at which the money grows during each year is | (III) | Effective Rate of Interest |
| (C) | The face values of a bond is also called | (I) | Par Value |
| (D) | The annual interest rate paid by the bond issues to the bond holder is | (II) | Coupon Rate |