Match List-I with List-II.
| List-I | List-II | ||
| (A) | Mean of binomial distribution is always | (I) | 1 |
| (B) | Probability function of binomial distribution with | (II) | greater than the variance |
| (C) | p(success)+p(failure)= | (III) | $\frac{1}{5}$ |
| (D) | If for a binomial distribution the sum of the mean and variance for 5 trials is 1.8, then the probability of success is | (IV) | ${^{16}C}_r (\frac{1}{4})^r(\frac{3}{4})^{16-r}, r=0, 1 ,....., 16$ |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(II), (B)-(IV),(C)-(I),(D)-(III)
| List-I | List-II | ||
| (A) | Mean of binomial distribution is always | (II) | greater than the variance |
| (B) | Probability function of binomial distribution with | (IV) | ${^{16}C}_r (\frac{1}{4})^r(\frac{3}{4})^{16-r}, r=0, 1 ,....., 16$ |
| (C) | p(success)+p(failure)= | (I) | 1 |
| (D) | If for a binomial distribution the sum of the mean and variance for 5 trials is 1.8, then the probability of success is | (III) | $\frac{1}{5}$ |