Match List I with List - II.
|
List – I |
List – II |
|
(A) Electric potential due to a point charge |
(I) $∝\frac{1}{r^2}$ |
|
(B) Electric potential due to a dipole on axial line |
(II) $∝\frac{1}{r^3}$ |
|
(C) Electric field Intensity due to a dipole on axial line |
(III) $∝\frac{1}{r}$ |
|
(D) Electric field Intensity due to a quadrupole |
(IV) $∝\frac{1}{r^4}$ |
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Answer & explanation
Correct answer: option 1
The correct answer is Option (1) → (A)-(III), (B)-(I), (C)-(II), (D)-(IV)
|
List – I |
List – II |
|
(A) Electric potential due to a point charge |
(III) $∝\frac{1}{r}$ |
|
(B) Electric potential due to a dipole on axial line |
(I) $∝\frac{1}{r^2}$ |
|
(C) Electric field Intensity due to a dipole on axial line |
(II) $∝\frac{1}{r^3}$ |
|
(D) Electric field Intensity due to a quadrupole |
(IV) $∝\frac{1}{r^4}$ |